[kj] Whaaaaaaaattt???

Dave Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 20 06:38:37 EST 2006

Has the gathering turned into a wedding disco debating society or
summat...¹Hosannas¹ wasn¹t THAT bad...that ABBA the Beatles, Boney M et al
are all purveyors of catchy pap tunes is beyond reproach but to haggle over
their various merits and deficiencies with such passion is errr...starting
to weird me out!!! Have I slipped into a parallel universe????
Happy Christmas to you all and don¹t you dare dust down those glittery
roller disco outfits...and never mind ABBA ­ how the fuck can anyone not
like ice cream!

Youth and Big Paul getting together is a positive start, hopefully it will
turn into an original line-up tour next year if his Jaziness gets his shit
together.

Still chuckling at ŒPlank Spanker ­ I hope I know what you mean!
--
Dave
Leeds