[kj] Big Paul/Youth/Transmission Gig

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 05:44:50 EST 2006

EXCELLENT!
That could well be worth a trip south of the border

BTW ­ I read that Simon Tong is plank spanker for Damon All Bran¹s ŒThe Good
The Bad & The Queen¹.
Tim Simenon as well, there¹s a name I¹ve not heard for a while.
What that has to do with the price of fish, I have no idea, but I pass it on
in good faith.