[kj] hosannas

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Mon Dec 11 09:27:14 EST 2006

Yes. Which is the shit track in your opinion?
I guess you mean Gratitude. (If not, please correct me.)
I don't share your point of view.
Until the recent days I didn't understand this song.
I didn't understand why KJ have it chosen for their most recent gigs as the only from Hosannas.
But the lyrics are marvellous to my ears.

Lennonka

> Od: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk

> Komu: gathering at misera.net

> Datum: 07.12.2006 18:18

> Předmět: [kj] hosannas

>it is a great album,out of the nine tracks,three are all time

classics,three are very good,two are average and only one is shit. why are
people harping on about production for gods sake?? if you hear the original
demos,you'll realise that this album has turned out truely fantastic from
the embryonic originals.