[kj] FW: OT: Solumn aniversary

Lennonka svoje.ja at centrum.cz
Mon Dec 11 08:23:50 EST 2006

Hello Melinda!
Nice to meet you.
Yes, that's why I admire him.
Of course, they weren't always perfect they were just people.
I have often the verbal guts, too : D

Yes, I like your point.
I think that's what his life was about. Faith and not losing the dreams.
That's what is my life about - living my dreams. Never lose hope.
If a dream is lost, build a new dream.

I'm in love with my life and hope that you are the same!
Cheers
Lennonka

> Od: hollytree1961 at hotmail.com

> Komu: gathering at misera.net

> Datum: 10.12.2006 20:34

> Předmět: [kj] FW: OT: Solumn aniversary

>hi lennonka--few days late on this one,

>glad to hear that john lennon helped you through same situations in your

life :-0

>as far as i am concerned,i like some of his music,some of his courses

that he/yoko championed.

>he had a big ego at times,but also a heart of gold,he ment well,so i for

one have nothing but respect for the late john lennon,who was never afraid
to speak his mind or stand by what he believed in,i like that in a
person,even if they over egged the situation at times ;-) what the
heck,he/yoko had verbal guts ;-D

>cheers,melinda

>>From: "Lennonka" <svoje.ja at centrum.cz>

>band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>>To: <gathering at misera.net>

>>Subject: [kj] OT: Solumn aniversary

>>Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 13:33:12 +0100

>>Hello folks.

>>If you can devote a few seconds of your attention to my letters, I will

be >very grateful.