[kj] FW: OT: Solumn aniversary

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 10 14:34:27 EST 2006

hi lennonka--few days late on this one,

glad to hear that john lennon helped you through same situations in your
life :-0

as far as i am concerned,i like some of his music,some of his courses that
he/yoko championed.

he had a big ego at times,but also a heart of gold,he ment well,so i for one
have nothing but respect for the late john lennon,who was never afraid to
speak his mind or stand by what he believed in,i like that in a person,even
if they over egged the situation at times ;-) what the heck,he/yoko had
verbal guts ;-D

cheers,melinda