[kj] HOSANNAS REPORT CARD

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Sat Dec 9 20:46:17 EST 2006

I don't care what anyone says,OTG is a brilliant album in its own way.It
doesn't compare to any other KJ album,but its still incredible.There are some
brilliant songs.I think most people on the Gathering have followed KJ since the
beginning of their career,or at least near the beginning,I didn't start
listening to Killing Joke until I bought KJ2003 on an impulse after seeing the
Loose Cannon video on Kerrang.OTG was one of the first albums I bought,and at
first I loved it,but I got bored of it pretty quickly,and its been sitting on
my shelf for about 2 years,but listening to it now,I can really appreciate how
unique it is compared to the rest of KJs extensive catalogue of music