[kj] No news is bad news

Crack b.s.crack at generalmail.de
Sat Dec 9 05:36:44 EST 2006

Still no news on Gems of power ?I would predict that the whole
episode is now over and Gems of Power is destined to be put in the
desk draw of a minor Record Label P.R man and never be seen or heard
of again . If it was going to be released, then it would have been
released by now .I can only assume that it was full of mindless
ramblings and considered ununworthy of a release .
I also cant see the people who've already paid getting a refund .
The money that was paid has very likely already been spent on the
project . The money would already have been spent and so the
reimbursements would have to come directly out the bands pockets . And
I cant see that happening.