[kj] HOSANNAS REPORT CARD

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 7 12:08:44 EST 2006

I suspect the kids would've eaten the pompous ass of a
teacher long before he got to write his patronising
reports...

--- Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

> BECAUSE NO ONE ASKED FOR IT:

> ...according to Alex in NYC. You make your own.

> Hosannas Report Card:

> Jaz Coleman: Grade: C-. Jaz, your heart is in the

> right place, it seems, but you're trying to get by

> solely on hype and bluster. You're not spending

> enough time with your songwriting, which is

> deplorably evident in your lyrics. Your voice is

> shot from all the cigars and the wine. Apply

> yourself and you won't have to keep reminding people

> of your genius. Your work will speak for itself.

> Also, learn to get along with others and to

> compromise. There is no "I" in "team."

> Geordie - Grade: B+. While I still pine for the

> days of the "bell" tone, Geordie continues to hand

> in top drawer work. Go to the head of the class, Mr.

> Walker.

> Raven - Grade: B. Were it in my power, I'd give you

> higher marks for effort, but much of your

> contributions have been lost in the shuffle. Your

> classmates are largely to blame for your failure to

> be heard. Still, you get bonus credit for all your

> extracurriculur work, and you set a shining example

> that your classmates would do well to follow (though

> I won't hold my breath). You also have the best

> school spirit. Keep it up. You're the one to watch.

> Benjamin - Grade: B- . Don't be discouraged. Not

> only are you "the new kid in school," like your

> wingman, Paul Raven (pardon the pun), your

> contributions to the project were laregly buried in

> the mix. The bits that do rise to the surface are

> respectable enough, but there is still room for

> improvement. Keep it up and do not be discouraged by

> the bullies in the class.

> Production - Grade: D -. A muddled, busy, mess. You

> should all be ashamed of yourselves.

> Album Artwork - Grade C-. While I admire your

> attempt at a fresh approach, I'm afraid this

> particular experiment backfired. Also, your

> scribbling over the canvas only added insult to

> injury. Unfortunate. Several points off.

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!