[kj] Killing Joke - Is that it?

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Wed Dec 6 10:56:09 EST 2006

I'm a 16 year old student and I love all of Killing Jokes music.Not so much
Hosannas,but its growing on me.Killing Joke are pretty much the only band I
listen to anymore,other bands get boring too quickly.Thats what I like about
Killing Joke,they explore different styles of music rather than sticking to
the same old shit