[kj] Killing Joke - Is that it?

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 5 22:25:38 EST 2006

After this album and the hooplah regarding the "anniversary" (itself
somewhat bungled), I wouldn't imagine a big, grand finale is in the
cards. Would I like to see a proper resumption of duty with all
cylinders firing? Fucking of course I would, but at this rate, breath
not held.

Things that should be rectified, should anyone give a fuck about my
opinion.

- Bring back Mike Coles, and pay him accordingly.
- Bring back Big Fucking Paul Ferguson
- Bring back Paul Raven
- Enlist another proper producer (wither Nick Launay? Andy Gill?)
- Jaz: give up the cigars, your voice is fucking shot.
- Talk minus action equals zero. Deliver on the promises you make or
shut the fuck up.
- RELEASE THE RE-RELEASES
- RELEASE GEMS OF POWER.
- Investigate humility.