[kj] Killing Joke - Is that it?

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 5 21:53:41 EST 2006

Wow. I really, really hope not. I think they're going in a great new
direction as of the past 2 albums and I would love to see them push the
limits/explore it even further. Even if they never toured again -- which
the Beatles also said they'd never do after 1966, incidentally, at the
height of their popularity and (arguably) creativity (and The Beatles
didn't tour after that) -- I at least hope KJ will still crank out earth
shattering music for us all on vinyl or CD, tour-accompanied or not. Jaz
probably has so much more to offer in this realm that it'd be a huge
shame if it wasn't given to us in one form or another.

-Oliver