[kj] New Model Army

jane.shadforth at shell.com jane.shadforth at shell.com
Tue Dec 5 05:42:05 EST 2006

Go check 'em out Greg - they are the only band I have followed more extensively than KJ over the past twenty something years, and whilst different from the band they once were, they still consistently put on a good show. You should have a great time, and if they do turn out not to be your bag, then you'll only have lost the price of a ticket, and you'll know not to go next time.

I was going to post the remaining tour-dates on here anyway - thanks for reminding me, (we're only getting to see them in London and Munich this time around):

Tue 5 USA Boston Mid East Upstairs $12.00/$15.00 www.mideastclub.com
Wed 6 USA Brooklyn North Six $12.00 www.northsix.com
Thur 7 USA New York City Mercury Lounge $15.00 www.mercuryloungenyc.com
Fri 8 USA Hoboken Maxwell's $15.00 www.maxwellsnj.com