[kj] Lightbringer

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 3 10:41:24 EST 2006

There is no evidence for the continuous progression from apes to humans.

What you should expect to find in the fossil record if you are right has not
been found so far, which requires an explanation.

However, evidence does exist to suggest that much MORE (rather than less)
knowledge was in the possession of humans back in the times before our
recorded history.

All is not as it seems. If I know nothing else, I know that.

As for the ultimate origin of all life - that is quite another subject.

Si