[RE]Re: [kj] POLL

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 13:02:05 EDT 2006

Best buy dropped Hosannas. Anyone know why?

Jiri <unspeakable at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  I certainly haven't seen Hosannas in a single damn store here (St. Louis) beyond the "hippest of hip" underground record shop that is thankfully still around, and that shop will carry everything until the day people stop buying music away from their keyboards.

KJ2003 I at least saw in Best Buy chains and what not, as well as every independent shop in town (not that anyone necessarily bought those copies...at least they were there). [Speaking of which, what a damn horror that was to see the fucking Krusty the Klown image as the last known face of Killing Joke to the average browser.]

Maybe they gave up on the U.S. after the last go 'round? Maybe when they shit the bed for the album's launch tour, it confirmed that if they can't get their shit together in their own backyard, they're not worth promoting over here? I dunno.