[RE]Re: [kj] POLL

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 29 12:51:04 EDT 2006

I certainly haven't seen Hosannas in a single damn store here (St.
Louis) beyond the "hippest of hip" underground record shop that is
thankfully still around, and that shop will carry everything until the
day people stop buying music away from their keyboards.

KJ2003 I at least saw in Best Buy chains and what not, as well as every
independent shop in town (not that anyone necessarily bought those
copies...at least they were there). [Speaking of which, what a damn
horror that was to see the fucking Krusty the Klown image as the last
known face of Killing Joke to the average browser.]

Maybe they gave up on the U.S. after the last go 'round? Maybe when they
shit the bed for the album's launch tour, it confirmed that if they
can't get their shit together in their own backyard, they're not worth
promoting over here? I dunno.