[kj] ADMIN

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 29 08:29:19 EDT 2006

Peter, that's the first time a post from you has made me laugh.
Progress.
I don't own any Simply Red, but I do own a single by A-Ha.

gorilla spanker <Gorillaspanker at aussiemail.com.au> wrote:
Well yes I did nt fully read your original post because it was a bit long and I put it to one side to read later and now that I ve read it I understand what you were referring to . I was momentarily impressed that a WHOLE album (and not just a single)  reminded you of "of a very happy summer experience" .
   Anyway I don't and have never owned anything by Simply Red (although I have downloaded some for free)so you are in a exclusive group of Gatherers who have Simply Red in their record collection.
 The only others to own Simply Red on this list will probably be :
Neil "bit overcast today" Perry
P. Bernardi
Tourettes Ade
Melinda doesnt own any..........but will probably say she does.
And Greg bought some Simply because it had *Red* in their name.