[kj] ADMIN

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 11:30:02 EDT 2006

 I think that the only good thing about Mick Hucknall
is the "Blood and Fire" label.
 Oh, and that he's a red head. ;)

 A L P

--- GREG SLAWSON <gregslawson at msn.com> wrote:

Yuk Yuk. Actually, I remember an interview with Joey
Ramone where he went on and on about how much he hated
Simply Red. And no, I don't own anything by them,
altough I like the name! I think the closest thing I
have to them is an awful Scritti Politti cd  I got for
a dollar.

From:  "gorilla spanker"
<Gorillaspanker at aussiemail.com.au>