[kj] ADMIN

gorilla spanker Gorillaspanker at aussiemail.com.au
Mon Aug 28 10:00:09 EDT 2006

Yes the Nikki Stixx song called Killing Joke is truly horrendous , its on Limewire if you feel that you must hear it . Vocals sound like "Word up" by Cameo . For any football fans they also have Manchester united v Frankie FURB , which is a gem . And if you like footy related songs , you should have a listen to 1966 and all that by half man half biscuit.
  Does anyone know the title of a  song with the chorus *I cant take another attack, I'm worn out* , I think  that it may have been by Spiritualized .