[kj] ADMIN

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 27 08:46:44 EDT 2006

Ha. Thanks.

Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue (everyone remember them?) was in a go-
nowhere side band called 58 (or was it "The* 58...can't remember). In
any case,  they were dire attempt at Nu-Metal (as if the definite
article wasn't dire enough), and they have a song called "Killing
Joke." And it's dreadful. You can find it on their (only?) album,
DIET FOR A NEW AMERICA which came out in 2000

Another fun fact, Barry "Bee Gee" Gibb's son was also in the 58.

Alex in NYC