[kj] ADMIN

gorilla spanker Gorillaspanker at aussiemail.com.au
Sun Aug 27 07:49:07 EDT 2006

I suppose banning Alex was a bit harsh, he may have had a valid reason for owning a Simply Red record , he may have ordered "Seeing Red" from the Internet  and the off shore dispatch company may have misread his order form . Alex's wife may have brought it into their home without him knowing. He does also work in the industry so he *must* listen to a variety of various songs in order to make a valid judgement.
   So I call for Alex to be allowed back on the list , give him a chance to explain.
(And he seems to be the only one who knows who recorded a song called Killing Joke)