[kj] Top three

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 18:24:18 EDT 2006

my top three hated bands - I love lists me!

1.    Genesis    as a young punk rocker in the late seventies I had three brothers who played them constantly.  The reason being they could play their instruments and songs should last more than 5 minutes. Phil dwarfy boy was a c-nt then and is a c-unt now.

2.    Libertines/Babyshambles    the most over rated dickhead in music, can't sing, can't play, can't write yet is seen some sort of messiah.  Both bands were/are appalling and the reason I stopped buying NME after they called him the  "new Sid Vicous" - enough was enough.

3.    Ted Nugent - hopefully some wild animal will rip his arms of one day!

Top three people

1.    Pete Doherty see above

2.    Phil Collins see above

3.    Close 3rd place between Kelly Osbourne but going for the publisher of Heat/OK - people if we ignore these tossers they will go away and leave us alone.  Then you can do something more interesting!!