[kj] Top three

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Thu Aug 24 21:43:12 EDT 2006

Top three bands I dislke the most :

1.Coldplay - whats that dirge that you hear playing in all the shops where the thieving c**ts have lifted the melody wholesale from Kraftwerk's Computer Love ? I HATE them with a passion.

2. The Beatles. Not so much their music, which admittedly has never really done anything for me, (and John Lennon always seemed to me to be a pretentious tosspot) but because of the generation of forty-fifty somethings they've left us with who insist on foisting their opinions on the world that every other band there ever was owes the whole of their existence to the Beatles.

3.Queen. Just the music, really. Awful - music for people who hate music.

Top three people I dislike:

1. predictably, ole Dubya is number 1 (he's a Number 1 in so many ways)

2. garry bushell

3. victoria beckham

(wish I'd thought of Eamonn Holmes)