[kj] Frenzy & Mensi (2003 and HFTBH live)

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 24 14:34:51 EDT 2006

That would be fantastic.
For one, it would beat seeing the same set list over and over. For
another, "learning" the new songs would surely dictate that they put
some more effort into their act other than rote muscle-memory routine.
Finally, I'm pretty sure I would have much less appreciation for several
KJ classics if I hadn't also heard them played live, when different
aspects of the songs arise in a new light. KJ2003 and especially
Hosannas could use that treatment.