[kj] Frenzy & Mens

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 15:08:00 EDT 2006

I remember 'Age of Greed' wasn't very easy to dance to.

Aside from the fact that they've flogged it to death it's a decent live
track when done well, particularly the ending. But I'd prefer to hear
'Dominator' or 'The Gathering' from that album. I'd love to hear some of
side 2 of REVELATIONS live, although I didn't see much dancing to 'Good
Samaritan' on the NO WAY OUT... video! Do you really not like most of the
last two albums? Some of KJ2003 was great live material, I thought.