[kj] Iron Maiden

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Thu Aug 24 02:08:27 EDT 2006

Dickinson and Roth (at least in my long ago teenage mind) are light
years apart.

I fucking hated van halen. if there ever was a pussy poser band it was them.
every redneck hick douche bag was tea bagging that over rated band.

sure, theres some cool guitar shiz, but that rhythm section bored me to
tears and did any lead singer of van halen ever have anything
interesting to say? yeah, you made your lyrics up on the spot, day of
recording - we can tell. thanks.

despite all their over the top-ness. at least, Maiden were imaginitive
and Steve Harris is killer (pun intended) bass player.

i gots to stop drinking and reading emails....
p-