[kj] RE: Prog

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Tue Aug 22 21:06:46 EDT 2006

> I'm aware that Marillion are an entirely silly band, but I remember quite
warming to the title track of SCRIPT FOR A JESTER'S TEAR way back when.
Whatever. I haven't heard anything they've done since Fish left the band,
but I don't think they were all that terrible.  Certainly better than Fall
Out Boy and Panic at the Disco and all that crap.

Marillion were a great live band once - then they signed to EMI........
they were never as good as IQ or (Geoff Mann fronted) Twelfth Night though

Peter