[kj] RE: Prog

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 12:14:23 EDT 2006

Hahaha. THere came a point a while back -- maybe it came with working at MTVNews -- that I stopped being concerned about hiding my affinity for artists otherwise unencumbered by credibility.

I'm aware that Marillion are an entirely silly band, but I remember quite warming to the title track of SCRIPT FOR A JESTER'S TEAR way back when. Whatever. I haven't heard anything they've done since Fish left the band, but I don't think they were all that terrible.  Certainly better than Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco and all that crap.

Alex in NYC