[kj] Jaz Coleman's Symphonic work

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Mon Aug 21 17:45:05 EDT 2006

I'm not that keen on the first piece of music (Fanfare) but the remaining 5 pieces that make up "Idavoll" sound great to me ... real stirring stuff at times ... since 5 of those used CDs are up for grabs at under $8, I'd say it's a gamble worth taking ... picked up mine in similar circumstances a few years ago for a tenner ...