[kj] Jaz Coleman's Symphonic work

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 16:37:58 EDT 2006

As far as I know the only other (published) classical stuff he's done are
the "symphonic rock" CDs. Joking apart I think the Led Zep one is quite
good, the Pink Floyd one okay, and the Doors one crap. I didn't even buy the
Stones and Who ones, I was so unimpressed (not even remotely suitable for
such a project in my opinion).

He's written other pieces, but I'm not sure any of it has found a publisher.