[kj] OT: rudeboys

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Aug 20 18:39:27 EDT 2006

The Beat are recording a new album at the moment.  I haven't seen Roger for a few weeks and keep meaning to go round for a listen to the new stuff.  He was supposed to come with me to the Wolverhampton gig but was too hung over and was still in bed when we left - he was hoping to catch up with Jaz at that.  He has not seen Jaz for about 10 years now but does have Love Like Blood as his ring tone.  Roger keeps fit by roller blading everywhere despite the fags!