[kj] New Pandemonium

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Sat Aug 19 06:31:36 EDT 2006

CrimsonDynamoV at aol.com wrote:

> Oh lorddumbcock(or shall we just call you Joe then)
>
> Why would we shut down the site then? Lack of members? I don't remember
> the
> "mighty jesters" site being that busy till it was tagged onto the Official
> Killing Joke site?

Maybe because I'm bored, but perhaps you might shed some light on exactly
how your site was "shut down."

I'm not taking anyone's side or anything, but the few times I checked it
out, the message board was pretty dead in the water. Personally, if I was
the site owner and it seemed to be getting what appeared to be almost no
attention, I'd shut it down myself after a few months of it taking up server
space and my time.

T.B.