[kj] New Pandemonium

CrimsonDynamoV at aol.com CrimsonDynamoV at aol.com
Sat Aug 19 06:18:15 EDT 2006

Oh lorddumbcock(or shall we just call you Joe then)

Why would we shut down the site then? Lack of members? I don't remember the
"mighty jesters" site being that busy till it was tagged onto the Official
Killing Joke site?

So only one person can die from cancer in a family now? Do you want me to
post the Death Certificate then?

Oh and when the Dann suicide shit happened I was a loyal member of your
board. You posted the email that were sent. Was my name on any of them?

 I can't be bothered arguing in public with you. If you still have  issues
with myself then email me. I did myself no favours by attacking you on  here in
the past and likewise you'll just end up making yourself look like a  cunt.
Most folk don't give a fuck about either of us and care less for their
gathering turning into a flaming war-zone.