[kj] OT: MAKE IT STOP!

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 8 22:23:06 EDT 2006

Cheers, Carl -- and everyone else who has responded. As I like to
remind myself, there are people in this world with *real* problems,
and I happily consider myself not to be among them, but this a
FUCKING BOTHER to put it mildly, not least for the nagging suspicion
that I brought it on myself out of sheer stupidity.

Alex in NYC