[kj] Argh!

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 10:36:17 EDT 2006

Fairy nuff, Darren. I'm glad you read that feature, anyway - if I ever get
on BB I'll wear a KJ T (and maybe a Scuzzy one, if they pay me enough).

Don't bother with any of the music press these days myself. Only really
interested in KILLING JOKE, to tell you the truth. Get the odd bit of useful
JULIAN COPE info on here too!

Talking of re-packaged albums: it strikes me that the artwork was the only
good thing about NWOBFG, so why'd they choose that one?