[kj] Argh!

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Sun Aug 6 12:04:23 EDT 2006

kind of with you on that Darren
I find Q loathsome in general, although I'll stand in WHSmiths and read the album reviews - if Q hates an album then its almost a reason in itself to go out and buy it
I prefer Mojo as, unlike Q it seems to be written by people who know about and are a bit more passionate about music
(apart from those issues which seem to come around every so often that seem to be dedicated to the f**king beatles)
and yeah - I'm for giving Davina the benefit of the doubt too :o)

Peat