[KJ] KJ And Christina : a mash up

sakarijuola at netti.fi sakarijuola at netti.fi
Sun Apr 30 10:36:35 EDT 2006

So... the original information about this mash up was right... and my daughter was right (of course she was!)... it is Chr. Aguilera. Went to Amazon.com and listened to a sample of the song mentioned... that's definitely the one!

Sakari

> Hi Alex,
>
> For instance, the first person I spoke about the "famous cover" was the soundman
> of the actual tour named Bert Neven ( from Holland )
> He told me that it was Pink and that he got the information from Reza the
> keyboards player.
> Two days later, when we were listening to the "cover" with Geordie in my car, he
> had the same reaction : it was Pink
>
> BUT after some quick research on the web I found this
>
> http://www.aggro1.com/
>
> Look at archives 17 th dec 2005 !! in the middle of the site
>

> and the track from Aguilera "Make over" is taken out her "Stripped" album
>
> so I think they are all wrong and sadely Rob "Infamous" Moss was right :
> it's just a mash up between 2 existing tracks.
> But, if it can help to get some advertising, why not ;o)))
>
> Bye bye
>
> Stéphane

__
Saunalahti Xtra - Uusi GSM-vuokrapuhelin ja edistykselliset Xtra-palvelut käyttöösi alk. 4,95 e/kk! http://saunalahti.fi/xtra/