[kj] (spoiler) set lists in e-mails

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 30 09:34:08 EDT 2006

You get my point. That's interesting - fans of other groups want to be
surprised, so my request can't be that unusual.

I do realize that surprises in the KJ set list are going to be few and far
between, but I would have loved the thrill of hearing them strike up
'Unspeakable' without knowing in advance it was coming.

Cheers

gb