[kj] set lists in e-mails - a request

first fossil firstfossil at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 30 09:05:12 EDT 2006

I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to douse the surprise, but the sad thing is that there is no surprise.

  Still, London is of course the main event on the tour so I hope they have something new in their quiver for Thursday.

  god botherer <acroastic at hotmail.com> Just a polite request, and although I know it's probably too much to ask, I
suspect I may not be the only one with this issue.

When I go and see Killing Joke live, I don't want to know what song they're
going to play until they kick into it. OK, the first and last songs are
nailed on and several songs are inevitably going to be in every set, and
after you've first seen them on a tour you know what's coming up in the set
in each subsequent show.

But I'm opening e-mails and suddenly being confronted with set lists. I
cover the screen with one hand while backpaging with the other and
desperately try not to take in any information, but of course I've already
seen several titles.

Am I mad or does anyone else do this? It's a bit like the Likely Lads trying
to avoid the England result.

Anyway, I'm just wondering if a warning could be included in the e-mail
title - e.g. 'spoiler'? Then I'd know not to look.

Thank you for your consideration. Have a nice day.

gb

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com