[kj] Re: 80's tournament - tossers - numan

DAVE AXFORD daxford at rogers.com
Fri Apr 28 22:01:01 EDT 2006

  Check the list at the bottom of this link for Iraq support.
  http://www.rightvoices.com/inspiration.htm

  Some interesting names from that list:

        Buzz Aldrin. Astronaut, mason and alcoholic. We all have hope...

        Neil Armstrong. Walked on the moon motherfucker! Can YOU beat that?

        Ernest Borgnine. Of Spongebob Square-pants fame... Also a mason.

        Kirk Cameron. Child actor and born again Christian. I take him at face value....

        Drew Carey. Plump USMC reservist. Could have been great as Pvt. Pyle in "Full Metal Jacket"

        Harry Wayne "K.C." Casey of "KC and the Sunshine Band". Do a little dance... make a little love... bomb Iraq tonight!

        Tom Clancy. Wrote the whole 9/11 cause and effect.

        Dick Clark. 10,000 years old and has seen it all.

        Harry Connick Jr . Payback for what Osama did to New Orleans!

        Doris Day. Are you going to call her a war monger? Didn't think so...

        Clint Eastwood. Iraq "for a fistful of dollars".

        Jamie Farr. Don't let your favourite cross dresser fool you. The man's got balls of steel!

        Mel Gibson. Mad Max needs gas!

        Rev. Billy Graham. Forget the Pope. Dubya knows this guy has the hotline to God.

        Kelsey Grammar. An alcoholic, coke head Republican. I love this guy!

        George Hamilton. Looking for the ultimate tanning salon. A wasted Iran could be it!

        Charlton Heston. "Get your goddamn hands off me you dirty Iraqi"

        Dennis Hopper. Whoa! Everyone's favourite Vietnam protester/actor/activist/waste-oid has come full circle. There is a reason for this!

        Shirley Jones. "C'mon everybody, there's a song that we're singing, let's get Iraqi!"

        Yaphet Kotto. "Only if we get what's coming to us". 'Alien'

        John Larroquette. "Baa, baa, black sheep". The man knows war inside and out... between drinks.

        Meat Loaf. "Fight Club". The man with bitch tits... Tyler Durden has taught him well.

        David Lynch. Psy-ops motherfucker... Gonna drop 10,000 copies of "Eraserhead" all over the middle east. Gonna be a cake walk after that.

        Norm MacDonald. Can talk to animals... Don't you think he's decoded  al Qaeda secrets by now? Of course he has.

        John Milius. Scribe for "Conan the Barbarian" and "Apocalypse Now". The man has an amazing gun collection and a great handle on insanity.

        Dennis Miller. Brilliant comedian.

        Jim Nabors. The original Gomer Pyle USMC. Respect due!

        Wayne Newton. Billboards in Vegas simply read: "Wayne!" with his big smiling face. Like you need any more legitimacy?

        Ted Nugent. America's secret weapon. Laugh at your peril motherfuckers!

        Gary Oldman. Would do anything to piss off Sean Penn for marrying Madonna.

        Marie Osmond. The sexiest woman ever! You'd convert to Mormonism for her... Sure you would.

        Joe Pesci. A little hot headed at times... But a goodfellow nonetheless. One man Iraqi crushing machine.

        Richard Petty . You try driving around in circles for years... It'll all become clear.

        Regis Philbin. "Aww. C'mom Reeeg". The man knows how to deal with non players.

        Roseanne. She has seen pure evil in lecherous males... Like the Taliban!

        Pat Sajak. "Wheel... Of... Mis-fortune!"

        Ron Silver. Hang on a second! Didn't Ron say that that he was the most die hard Democrat?

        Paul Sorvino. The man knows how to cook... Shaving garlic with a razor... Pauly should be running Iraq. Scratch that. The whole middle east.

        Ben Stein. I want his money!

        Shirley Temple-Black.  "On the good ship Iraqi-pop...!"

        Sorry all. I couldn't resist.

        Dave