[kj] Re: 80's tournament - tossers - numan

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 19:02:16 EDT 2006

Check the list at the bottom of this link for Iraq support.
  http://www.rightvoices.com/inspiration.htm
  Yes, the Beggars bio etc., is very pretty, but have you ever wondered why his uncle became the drummer? 'Sack the band Gary, more money for you. We''ll just say it was all your idea'.
  And that's enough talk, on a completely pretentious twat.

Simon Abinett <louiecipher33 at hotmail.com> wrote:

  "I think you'll find numan has performed for Bush, AND donated money to the republican party."

  YOUR WRONG WHERE DO YOU GET THIS INFORMATION IT IS MADE UP