[kj] Re: 80's tournament - tossers p.s.

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 18:21:10 EDT 2006

Listen to and like who you want mate.

Papa Lazarou <circuit_bender at yahoo.com> wrote:    It doesn't really work for me, no.

  You like skrewdriver as well, or something?

  I certainly won't support any kind of Republican tosser. Like Numan. A person who also thought he was greater than the band who made him. Hmmn, that sounds kind of familiar...

Stephen Robinson <heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
  Sacrifice was Written and Produced by Gary Numan.

Well, that's what it says on the label anyway.

So, we're not allowed to like people from the late 70s, early 80s because of
their polictical/personal views then?

And we're a bunch of Swivel eyed Jaz Coleman fans?

--
I wrote this on my Amiga One runing OS4, now with screen dragging
http://os4.hyperion-entertainment.biz/