[kj] 80's tournament

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Thu Apr 27 03:54:39 EDT 2006

Coo.  I'm seeing Numan in Manchester on Saturday; I've never seen him
before.  I'm looking forward to it now.  (I was thinking about not going
because I hate going to gigs on Saturdays.)

But for me the winner of the "80's Tournament" is Depeche Mode.  Stop
laughing!  They are my favourite band - please don't take the piss...

Cheers,
Janean