[kj] Questions for the `Joke -- YOUR HELP PLEASE

Arvid Mork kj_mork at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 18:48:40 EDT 2006

Hi, I contaced Betong, the place that Killing Joke was supposed to play
in Oslo, Norway back in Oktober last year.
They said they wanted Killing Joke back, but after that I have heard
nothing.

After all the good reviews for the new record, I really dont understand
why they dont take this great chance !? to tour the whole world !!

Arvid (Norway)