[kj] Questions for the `Joke -- YOUR HELP PLEASE

sakarijuola at netti.fi sakarijuola at netti.fi
Tue Apr 25 13:27:41 EDT 2006

And also: will there be another Scandinavian (including Finland) tour??? The last one was cancelled due to illness, and we were told by the organizers that for example Helsinki-gig will take place in (near?) future... as soon as they'll find a suitable date! I still have the ticket ('cause I was told it will be valid still)... well, I'm not expecting too much... but I'm curious to know. Was the new tour a promise... or just another "promise" in a long queue of other things...!

Sakari, Finland

> "Alex Smith" wrote:
> >
> > Hey Gang....
> >
> > Somewht incredibly, someone here at MTV is going to do a phoner with the
> > `Joke (probably Jaz) in the next couple of days. Word went `round the
> > campfire that I'm a hapless geeky fanboy of the band, so I was tapped to
> > see if I had any questions for the band. Any questions you'd like to
> > submit to the interviewer (sadly, not me) to pose to the `Joke? Please
> > don't make them too esoteric or smart-assy
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
>
> Here's a few from me:
>
> What's the possibilty of a North America tour in 2006? Will they headline or
> be part of some festival or support band for someone else?

__
Saunalahti Xtra - Uusi GSM-vuokrapuhelin ja edistykselliset Xtra-palvelut käyttöösi alk. 4,95 e/kk! http://saunalahti.fi/xtra/