[kj] antwerp report "petrol"

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 18 12:07:37 EDT 2006

And as soon as I heard Geordie was drinking I wondered whether that
issue had anything to do with Raven leaving. Not to get all gossipy with
baseless speculation, but that type of excess was hinted at on the old
message board, and Raven seemed to talk up sobriety ("first sober
Killing Joke in years") quite a bit last year...if the two-headed leader
are off the wagon, maybe that would make things difficult or even not
worth it for him.

I hope Jaz wasn't truly baked in Antwerp--if your voice is already on
fragile ground, why would you kick off a month-long tour by scarring
your throat with weed?

Phillipps Marc wrote:
I wonder whether it has anything to do with the fact that Geordie is
drinking again?