[kj] Bank holiday Browsing

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 17 15:05:10 EDT 2006

Thats rather strange Greg, as I do recall that recently YOU were saying how
good Chinese workers get treated in comparison to western Workers. So Greg,
you believe in an ideology that hasnt been tested out yet ? You realise
where all the other communist leaders have gone wrong and YOU know the
proper way to put Communism into practice?
   Has Castro got it right? Or how about Pol Pot or Stalin.Or would you like
to add your own name to the list of oppressive Left wing leaders?

    The reality of workers lives in China  "And Chinese miners are paying
the price. Nearly 6,000 died last year alone "