[kj] Bank holiday Browsing

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Mon Apr 17 12:39:17 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/17/2006 7:20:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk writes:

> No, that isn't what Greg believes in, Peter. You can tell from the way he's
> never advocated a Chinese-style dictatorship.
>
> FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Greg: This is what you aspire too. This is what you believe in. The Left are
>
> the true oppressors
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4906616.stm

Thanks Jim, That's true, me (and the party I work with) basically see the
current China as a police state. In fact, we were the 1st political party to
"break" with China, labelling them as moving towards capitalism way back in 1970.
(Of course to Peter, everything on the left is pretty much the same (many
right-wingers and flight bringers see things that way).