[kj] The Lightbringer (Answers and ANSWERS and answers)

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Apr 15 01:32:59 EDT 2006

Doh ! Aleph, I think you a missed a PW wind-up there ... Peter was referring
to the 4 minutes of extra time at the Manchester United got last night !!!
There was absolutely no way that any stoppages had resulted in 4 minutes of
extra play ... thankfully they failed to take advantage ... back in 1993
when they won their first League title for some 26 years, near the season
climax they scored a 95th minute winner at home to Sheffield Wednesday when
the ref called 7 minutes !!!!!