[kj] The Lightbringer (Answers and ANSWERS and answers)

Djehuti111 djehuti111 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 23:38:57 EDT 2006

--- FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk>
wrote:
> >  Hallo Again All,
>

> ************Greetings pupil*******************

 Snicker!
You're going to have to try MUCH harder than that.

> >  Again, "Lucifer" is not "Satan" I thought that
> we'd
> >gotten this clear in our last digression.
> >
> *********I dont believe in either of them . You may
> as well try to explain
> the difference between Micky and Minnie
> Mouse***************

  I'm replying to your email and your terminology
after all.

 The difference between Mickey and Minnie is that one
has bows and the other has... buttons! ;)

> >  In this case the "religious"(ie: Christian)
> apsect of
> >the dogma that Jaz is referring to *does* believe
> in
> >"the darkside".
> >  How could characters like "Lucifer" or "Satan"
> exist
> >if it didn't?
> >  Do your homework if you're going to open your
> >word-hole. ;)
> >
> ********He may believe that it exists, but he doesnt
> believe IN
> it************

 You speak with such certainty, as if you *know* what
Jaz believes in personally.

 I've been a Killing Joke fan for a long time.
Part of what eventually helped to get the hook in so
deep for me was my own personal relationship to the
"spiritual" (Primarily Thelemic at the time) aspect of
the lyrics.

 Since you don't believe in these Satan or Lucifer
characters or (I'm assuming) any of the other
religious or spiritual apsects of the band anyway, (or
in anything that you can't see or touch by your prior
admisson) I wonder what exactly appeals to you about
the band?
 Is it the big, crunchy riffs then? ;)

> >  Since these equasions have existed even in
> >"primitive" cultures, perhaps there are "answers"
> >that exist beyond your knowledge oh wise one?!?! :D
> :D
> >:D
> >
> ***********Where did the four minutes of extra time
> come from? Its all part
> of the conspiracy**************

 It's all the fault of that bloody Gregorian calendar!
"Spring ahead, fall back! ;)

> >  "Intellegence" (as opposed to "Intuition") is
> nothing
> >more than "taught" behaviour.
> >It's the same as learning the rules of football.
> >  Any Ape can mimic. ;)
> >
> ********But someone must invent the game , before
> people can learn and
> master the rules*******

 And Koko the gorilla learned sign language, does that
elevate you above her status?
 "It's what's inside that counts".

> >  The thing that you seem to refuse to take into
> >account (which I find interesting) is that the
> >"concept" of "Aliens" are more plausible for you
> than
> >that of "Lucifer" of Satan"!?!
> >  Isn't one imaginary "scapegoat" just as good as
> >another?
> >

> *******I was expaining my interpretation of the song
> , NOT trying to expain
> my beliefs*****

 Still, it stands to reason that your "interpretation"
of the songs lyrics state that it's easier for you to
believe in fictious Aliens rather than fictious
religious characters.

 Um, whatever works best for you.
I pass no judgement.

> >  Do you have "physical" proof of either?
> >  Hmmm......
>
> *********Yes, the four minutes extra time was there
> for all to
> see*******************

 Time is a man-made and therefore artificial
construct.
Just the same as Mickey and Minnie.
 It only exists in yer head. :D

 "I've got a nice new wristwatch, with a bright red
strap. The second hand really moves quite fast, I
never thought of that. "

 XXX,
A L P

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."