[kj] The Lightbringer (Answers and ANSWERS)

James Osborne rush_me_away at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 15 00:45:29 EDT 2006

I don't know. From that interview snipet I read that someone posted  earlier it seems Jaz Coleman is more on the lines of "aliens". It also  seems he's probably all about the reptillian-humanoid bloodlines and  the such.

  Now I've never heard that one spoken word album from the 80s...Courtald  Talks (spelling?) or whatever...but doesn't that delve into that area a  bit? I could be worng...but I would like to hear that just so I know  what I'm talking about, heh.

  Oh yeah, might as well explain the James "Bruce"...Bruce is my middle  name and it is what I've gone by my whole life. But on a professional  level (banks, school, etc.,) I have to go by my real name and it always  causes confusion amongst friends and professional relationships,  especially when I'm at the bar with both at the same time.

Djehuti111 <djehuti111 at yahoo.com> wrote:
   Besides, does Alien mean from another planet, from
another country, or just from "outside"? :D

James "Bruce" Osborne
rush_me_away at yahoo.com
www.circlewithadot.net -> information on obscure japanese artists